Life and more as told by an un-normal teen.

Monday, April 19, 2010

I Think I Broke It

I broke my MV a day promise. I'm a knob, but I'll post a vid at the end.

So, prom season is up in my school and I have finally got my dress! Whoop whoop! It's this lovely Betsey Johnson dress which I hoping that eBay doesn't con me out of. LOL.

Betsey Johnson
Evening Organza Strapless Organza Dress
care: dry clean onlycontent: 100 polyesterCOO: Chinaclosure: zipperlength: from high point 32 3/4 in


Now, I have to buy the makeup, bling, and shoes. I really also hope my hair grows long enough to do waves a la Megan Fox. Gorgeous. Shoe idea is to strike me soon, but I hope to find something that will transform my dress from adorable "Girl Next Door" to "Femme Fatale".

I've also got a twitter, now. Not that anyone cares.

Anyways, here's my latest fave song.



Ps. If anyone is reading this blog disgrace, send some love my way!!!

No comments:

Do you find skinny or curvy girls more appealling?

About Me

A something teen year old with nocturnal tendencies. Also likes music and makes clothes.